Friday, August 9, 2013

Getting spiritual: Pastel Goth / Nu Goth Accessories

Here's some of accessories I am absolutely in loooove with that I've recently acquired (for pastel goth / nu goth / pastel grunge / whatever that's called):


1. Nebula Galaxy Stars Heart Necklace - Nerdy Little Secrets (Etsy)
2. Purple creepy cute cross earrings - Raras Jewels (Etsy)
3. Cross charm necklace - Onestoreonline (Ebay)
(Scarf underneath from Love Couture 2 years ago?)

It's not really like me to jump on popular trends but this is a look that really resonates with me. I love galaxies, things with cats on, cross motifs, rose headbands / wreaths, studs, black / sheer black clothes, patterned stockings... stocking up on this trend so I can continue to wear it into the future, even when the pastel goth movement is dead and gone! If people think I am a dork, that's totally not my problem :D


Not sure what the hell pastel goth / nu goth is?
I found this tumblr article that explains it pretty well: Pastel Bomb on tumblr
Or even just browse tumblr: #pastel goth on tumblr

♥ Rose

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment