Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Review: Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer


Hello beauty lovers,

Today I'm reviewing a product that isn't actually available in Australia (as far as I know) but has been raved about in online blogging/vlogging beauty circles which prompted me to purchase it on ASOS (also because it's far cheaper). The Bourjois Delice de Poudre "Chocolate bronzer" in Shade 52.

Full review after the jump! 

Packaging: I love the book-like packagaing, easily opens/closes with magnets so I know it's protected if I take it travelling. Also a big fan of the actual bronzer imprinting to look like chocolate blocks.


Scent: lovely mild chocolate perfume, wish I could lick it!

Colour: good matte bronze ideal for darker skin tones (I bought the darker shade 52), does not look muddy at all and despite it mentioning shimmer and you can see it in the pan, my face doesn't show up any of the sparkle which is what I like in a bronzer (especially if you plan on using it for some contouring).


Overall: Very happy with my new purchase, it will be my new go-to bronzer and for such a low price ~$9AUD, it's a great find! 

x Sparkle/Alina 

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment