Monday, May 20, 2013

Manicure Monday - Sally Hansen




I've never really paid much attention to Sally Hansen nail colours previously but after a 50% sale at Priceline I thought I'd give a couple a go, and I'm glad I did. These are likely to become some of my favourite polishes, the apply well and have good staying power. 

The two shades I bought were:
  • Sally Hansen - Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 4860-90 Brick Wall
  • Sally Hansen - Lustre Shine Nail Color in 007 Scarab

Though the photos make them look much brighter and lighter than they look in person, the red is more of a maroon and one of my favourite colours this winter! Now my next project is to find the perfect emerald green polish! 

x Sparkle/Alina

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment