Thursday, November 29, 2012

Halloween Nail Decals

So it's a bit late, but this year I happened to be on Paediatrics during the week of Halloween and I thought it might be fun to design my nails with a bit of a spooky theme. I found the Janchristie website from another blogger in the UK which sells super affordable (~$5 incl postage!) nail stickers which made it here in less than 2 weeks and were simple to use and lasted about 5 days before they started to peel off.

The packet comes with 28 stickers and they even throw in a couple testers so you can get used to using the product as well as a handy little How To: guide on how to apply the stickers which was ridiculously simple!



If you want something holiday themed or just want to try some affordable cute puppy nail stickers, check out the website (the girls who run it also seemed lovely via email and sent off my stickers about an hour after I placed the order).

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment