Monday, December 10, 2012

Urban Decay Naked-Off - Everyday Look

We both own the Urban Decay Naked palette so we thought we'd show you a similar look on our 2 different eye shapes! It's always frustrating to watch eye tutorials only to try it on your own eyes and have it look completely different so this might be useful for... anyone who has eyes like ours? (By the way, "asian eyes" is not a thing - there are a million different asian eye shapes!!)

First, we're doing a daytime look. We could adapt the looks to our own eyes and preferences but we had to both use the following: 
  • Buck in the crease
  • Naked on the lid
  • Sin in the tearduct area
  • Darkhorse to line the top lid

Here's Sabrina's look:

Notes from Sabrina: I like to have the crease colour go all the way across the "crease" to the tearduct as opposed to just at the corner 1/3rd, otherwise my eyes appear strangely angled / widely spaced. It's just what I'm doing now, I think the shadow placement still needs finessing. ...Also maybe I should actually put some foundation on my face or something. Here's a crappy phone pic of the look on the face (crease colour doesn't look so crazy now, does it?)

Now for Alina's look!

Notes from Alina:
umm...I didn't overanalyse the extension of the crease...I just blended for ages 'til I got tired, haha. Also, apologies for dodgy photos, I'm currently trying to do all of this from my parents' holiday place on the Gold Coast with minimal supplies, camera phone and the only available lighting provided by the ocean view. I know, it's a hard life but someone's gotta live it!



This is the semi-finished look I was sporting for our family lunch date!

Feel free to post your image in the comments if you want to try it too, we'd love to see it!

♥ Sparkle & Rose

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment