Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters: Cherry Tart and Lollipop lip swatches

There was a 2 for 1 on Revlon products at Priceline last week so I got two lip butters! I have been hearing about these for some time so I finally decided to try them as I do have pretty dry lips (see below) and it's a fun alternative to the clear lip balm I usually use. I got these two Revlon lip butters: 070 Cherry Tart and 075 Lollipop.


In terms of colour, I like them both! The lollipop is a strong, statement pink-purple and the cherry tart is a cute, sheer warm red.


I have been test driving them for almost a week now and I love them. They feel very moisturising on my lips and I like the colours! I am using the Cherry Tart a lot more because it is sheerer and easier to wear during the day :)

Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop
I have my eye on the Revlon Red Velvet lip butter for a more dramatic look. Perhaps I'll pick it up in the US when I am there in Feb (since makeup is ridiculously priced here in Australia...)

♥ Sabrina / Rose

PS: Alina bought some Revlon lip stains last week, maybe she'll be posting about them soon!

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment