Monday, November 19, 2012

MOAR NAILS!

As a post-exam treat to myself, I spoiled myself to all that the fair town of Bunbury had to offer...which was limited to Target. Albeit, a fantastic Target. Now I must make it clear I did not go in with the intention of buying more nail polish, but when the Rimmel counter claimed 2 for $10, who was I to say no?

In addition, I did not plan on making my first two posts on this blog about nail polish but after painting my nails this afternoon (during a very odd/awesome episode of Glee) I felt I had to make my opinions known...to probably only Rose/Sab (as we are yet to have any form of fan base but give it time...muahahahahha)

So this is my 2nd nail polish from the Rimmel Lycra Pro collection. I have no idea why Lycra would be in nail polish as honestly what comes to mind is a very ill-fitting leotard on a 50-something dance teacher with hideous bright blue eyeshadow, BUT i digress.

This polish in 378 Posh Trash (yeah you are!) was fantastic! The picture shows 1 coat with a Revlon Top Coat. How AMAZEBALLS is that (don't hate the player, hate the game).

The colour is this gorgeous metallic rose-gold/bronze colour with a pearly sheen. Also note the awesome maxi-brush providing easy application for those with the post-Red Bull tremor!

In addition, I want to add the other product from the same collection that I own is the Rimmel Lycra Pro Matte Finish (Mattifying Topcoat) which I also highly recommend. It makes all my favourite nail polishes look like brand new different ones (yes double collection!) and I'm personally a big fan of the matte nail look. So if you're in the mood for something new and unique, give it a go (and very affordable).

Okay I can only make a blog post about nail polish go on for so long so i'll bid you adieu!

x Sparkle/Alina

PS I also bought some new face-masks that I'm desperate to try and review so keep an eye out!

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment