Tuesday, November 13, 2012

@#$%! yeah, more Sugarpill at my doorstep!

I was pretty excited to get home and find this waiting at the front door, as I'd been waiting 17 days for this to arrive from LA (to Perth, Australia) !!


I nabbed Sugarpill's limited edition red eyeshadow "@#$%!" during their sale shortly after it appeared to go out of stock but then was miraculously restocked. I was questioning the purchase as I already have two other red sugarpill shadows but now I have it, I'm pretty excited. I'll compare the three reds below so keep reading to see that. I've wanted some dark black eyeshadows for some time so I also popped Sugarpill's Bulletproof and Stella into the shopping cart. 

Here are the colours in their packaging as well as a comparison of @#$%! to colours I already owned; Asylum and Love+ (in the Burning Heart palette).

 

@#$%! is more glittery compared with Love+ and more pink compared to both Asylum and Love+.

Swatches under natural light (no primer):


 Swatched under flash light (no primer):


Can't wait to try Sugarpill's Stella, Bulletproof and @#$%! on my face! Sugarpill never fails to deliver amazingness. I love how smooth and strongly pigmented Sugarpill shadows always are. For those of you who wonder how I get my eyebrows to look so strongly coloured when I wear coloured wigs - it's this amazing stuff.

♥ Sabrina/Rose

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment