Monday, March 18, 2013

Manicure Mondays: Sparkles


This weeks nail art comes to you thanks to the lovely Rose/Sabrina who bought me this Revlon nail art pen on her trip to the US of A. The product used is Revlon Nail Art Expressionist in 350 Ulterior Motif


This is a double ended nail pen with a normal nail polish brush on the side of the gunmetal grey and a fine nail art brush on the pink glitter side (which has fine and course glitter). Some of you may love this fine brush but I found it very difficult to apply glitter (and pick up the glitter from the bottle). 



I posted 2 pictures of the nail art as I think neither is a truly accurate representation (and some of you may be more partial to the back/front lighting)

To create this look I basically just did 2 coats of grey and used the nail art tip to place fine dots of glitter randomly over the nail, then covered it all in 2 coats of Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat. This created a simple eye catching nail design which I (and many of my friends) have been caught staring at especially in bright sunlight!

Give it a go and see what you think of it,
x Alina/Sparkle




Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment