Monday, April 15, 2013

Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze


Quick review on my new favourite super quick but gorgeous eyeshadow by Maybelline. 

So things have been really busy for Rose and I in the last 5 weeks, starting back at uni and being on hectic schedules so time for makeup has been at an all time low. Thank god I saw this product recommended by a few of my favourite beauty blogger/vloggers. 



Most of you will probably have seen the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hr Eyeshadow (or something like it) before but basically it's a beautiful cream shadow that can also act as an eyeshadow base. I chose the colour Bad to the Bronze as it's a great everyday colour, easy to just swipe on the lids and go (which is all the time I can afford lately) and it still looks gorgeous. Alternatively, you can use it as a base instead of eye primer and it gives a lovely shimmer underneath the colours you put on top. I would say that it has great lasting power however I do find that it smudges into the crease more than when I use my Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion.

The colour as I said is a lovely subtle, shimmery bronze which is good for everyday colour but I think people with slightly paler complexions may find it even better as it's almost too close to my skin tone that all you can see is the slight shimmer.

The consistency is a beautiful cream, easily applied with just the tip of your finger or a dense brush (don't ruin your fluffy brushes trying to get this product off!)

The longevity is moderate. Lasts for at least 6 hours but on my super oily eyes, does tend to collect in the crease by the end of a long day.

Overall very happy with this product and would definitely recommend it to others who like wearing eyeshadow on an everyday basis but just don't have the time to spend blending different powders. Go check out the other colours in the range as well!

x Alina/Sparkle

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment