Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Update: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stains

Hello! In the coming weeks I've got a bunch of lip reviews I've been saving up so here comes the first in the series!!

So as it turns out I was an unintentional big fan of this product that I first tried in december of last year...so much so that I now have 5! Thought I'd do an updated swatch and review. See below!





Colours: great colour range (if you like pink). The photos don't really do them justice, they're quite intense especially smitten and sweetheart while the lighter colours are a bit more muted. 

Lasting Power: fantastic, the darker colours last much longer than the lighter ones but an average of 5-6 hours

Formulation: mildly moisturising, at first smells minty but doesn't last long

Packaging: cute and reminds me of the famous Clinique Chubby Sticks 

Hope you've all tried these by now and if not, give it a go, definitely a big recommendation!

x Sparkle/Alina

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment