Friday, June 7, 2013

FOTD Friday: Quick work face

I don't like to spend hours on my face before going for work. So here's one version of a quick face that I do when I can be bothered putting makeup on at all:


When in a rush, my primary concerns are: Defining the eyes (darken around eyes) and giving a bit of life to the face (blush)

  • Eyes: Toofaced Shadow Insurance primer, MAC Cork (crease) & MAC Espresso (around edges of eyes and underneath)
  • Face: Illamasqua Satin primer and Illamasqua Powder foundation #200
  • Cheeks: Illamasqua Powder blusher - Ambition
  • Lips: Light light wash of NYX Fig with Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss - Divine

It can look like a bit much around the eyes for everyday wear but you really need the extra smokey brownness when you wear glasses:


I'm getting sick of blonde hair! I think it'll be time to trade it in for another colour soon. The colour of my eyebrows bothers me especially but the blonde mascaras I have bought from Dollywink are just so weird.

Anyway - hope you liked, adios!

♥ Sabrina / Rose

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely blog darl! Please check our blog out xo

    thedoublesproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete