Monday, July 15, 2013

Manicure Monday: Holiday Edition

Hello beauty lovers,

Sorry about the recent lack of posts, I've been on a 2 week holiday to the Philippines and Sab has been snowed under with uni and other commitments. Here's a quick post to ease us back into the swing of things...

Now this isn't a review but I had my nails done while I was in the philippines (MULTIPLE TIMES...GOD IT'S SO CHEAP!)  and I took a photo of my favourite ones. It was amazing how quickly the manicurist did this nail art and it looks so professional!


I'm now committed to figuring out how to do this myself (possibly only on 1 hand...my non-dominant hand dexterity is shocking!). Look out for that in the future! 

Hope you're all suffering through winter okay (or if you're in the northern hemisphere...enjoying the sunshine!). 

x Sparkle/Alina

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment