Friday, August 2, 2013

FOTD Friday: Pink hair, pink lips

After a long hiatus I am back & my hair is now pink :D My hair was originally almost white blonde at the top before I dyed it, then I used equal amounts of Special Effects Atomic Pink and Special Effects Cupcake pink mixed with a loooooot of conditioner to get this colour! A little uneven (as most home jobs are) but I am extremely pleased with the result considering :D

Here's my every day look with a Forever New wreath I picked up at the end of last summer for $5. Obsessed with wreaths at the moment... and I'm loving the whole Pastel Goth look! You may see more pastel-goth-type items appearing around my face as I slowly sink into this trend. Where were you when I was 16, pastel goth?!? No matter, I'll jump on it now!


Things I used for this look:
  • Face: Illamasqua Satin Primer, Illamasqua Powder Foundation in 200, Tarte Tipsy blush
  • Brows: Lorac Pro Palette - Taupe
  • Eyes
    • Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
    • Inner corner & Tearduct: Lorac Pro Palette - Champagne
    • Crease: Lorac Pro Palette - Taupe
    • Outer corner & Lower lash line: Lorac Pro Palette - Sable
    • Lids: Lightly washed in MAC Expensive Pink
  • Liner: Stila Liquid Eyeliner in Brown, Tightlined with MAC Engraved pencil
  • Lips: Revlon Lip Butter Lollipop

Follow me after the jump if you want to see the eye makeup closer up!



Closeup on the eye if you're curious:


Hope you enjoyed this post, here's a gratuitous selfy to finish:


I was going to review the Lorac Pro Palette but I am just too lazy so I'll just write my opinion of it here in one sentence: The neutral colours are highly usable, love that half the colours are half matte / half sparkle, I use it almost every day!

♥ Rose

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment