Wednesday, December 19, 2012

If I could only have... Brow pencil?

I was thinking I could come up with a catchy name or acronym for this little series of experiments but I'm settling on IICOH really isn't catchy at all. If you missed the last post explaining what it is, basically I want to find out which item of makeup is the most essential. Today's experiment: BROW PENCIL!

Here's what I'll be using today, my favourite brow pencil - as evidenced by the fact that there's only a tiny stub left - Korres Eyebrow pencil #2 - I picked mine up from Kit Cosmetics years ago. It's the perfect colour for us asian ladies with black hair - I prefer my brows a shade or two lighter than my hair colour. It also has a nice texture, applies almost like a powder!


Here's my face, clean and with the brows only:

My brows are already fairly well populated, so I'm not entirely sure that pencilling them in makes a huge difference, I suspect I actually prefer no brows.

Do you prefer the blush or brows so far? What do you want to see next? :)

♥ Sabrina / Rose

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment